Monday, November 16, 2009

Don't know where I wondered off to, but I'm ready to come back home...

I feel like the last month or month and a half have been crazy, between work, kids, school, the gym, and what little of a personal life I have anymore. I feel like somewhere in here I have lost me, what my overall goals are, and what I need to achieve them.

Overall I am happy, very much so, but there are a few things that need some tweaking. School, needs to jump back up on my priority list. I have let this fall behind, and I was struggling with it before hand. The gym, I don't know what came and kicked me in my ass, but something did. It seems to have left me stopped dead in my tracks. It's like I almost quit trying, and there have been days where I think, "Why am I doing this?", and remember that is the wrong attitude to have. I spent my weekend thinking of what it could be, personally I think my personal life is what was dragging me down, I feel like right now that I am not in a place that I want to be, I am doing things that make others happy, and not myself, and its taking a toll on everything. Then yesterday two people mentioned that they were proud of me, and that hit me, that just revved me up. I am ready to go kick some ass again.

I've got my journal back out, got my plan in my head, just getting all those pieces back to where they need to be. I know that I can do anything I put my mind to.

We started a new Human Billboard Class approximately 4 weeks ago, we have lost some people, and gained some new in this new group of people, I am definitely missing the ones that didn't come back, Margaret, so quiet and cute, and Kevin was just a lot of fun to have around. I am having more great times with the ones that stayed, Glen, Tracy, Caroline, Linda, and loving the new crew. One in particular I think is going to be a blast to work with. She too, is loud mouth, determined, and just in general seems like a fun one to 'play' with. I look forward to many more weeks working out with her!

So here we go again, about 4 weeks too late into the the start of the new program, but better late than never. The last time I posted this was June 30th, and I am posting it again:

"I want to say that I apologize if starts to consume me, but I won't. This is what I have wanted and this is what I need. I have an addictive personality, and I'm hoping this is where it can shine threw and help me out...

So please be a friend, be supportive

Thank you all!!!

The Great Brandini~"


For those of you who don't know, last Saturday Becky, Aaron, Marissa, and I all participated in the 'Dirdy Birdy' race. It is Portland's muddiest 5k. Below are some pics of the event. I can't wait till next year to do it again, this was soo much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment