Monday, November 1, 2010

Just a quick update...

Oh, wow...I was trying to get back in the habit of this, turns out I didn't. I found it much easier to blog when I had my laptop, I really don't like sitting in front of this computer to blog.

Ok, so some major changes in my life are happening, alot, and I am so excited for them all.

First off lets start with some bad news...Fitness, and good choices have taken a back burner in my life...yet again. It is so easy to come up with excuses, or make a mistake and say, "I'll start back up tomorrow." I found with no one to hold myself accountable to I stopped caring, stopped cooking healthy.

So what am I doing about that? We'll I'm making a plan. Visiting Becky once a week, get some good gossiping in as well as a workout, and someone I have to face weekly and say, "Yup, I ate some cookie dough" (Becky if your reading this, I really did) So hopefully, I can get this turned back around and start showing some progress again! It really is easy to do, so I'm not sure why I stopped doing it.

OK, on with the good news, gonna go ahead and save the bestest for last...keep ya reading. :)

I am in school full time, at Pioneer Pacific College, in the Medical Assisting program. So far so good. I have almost all A's, and one B, however their grading system is higher standard, anywhere else I'd have straight A's. Either way, I'm very exicted. I learned to draw blood, learned how the heart works, and wow, that is really amazing. I am super excited and love the environment I am in. At PCC, I didn't understand what I was learning, it just didn't soak in, and here it has, very much so. Right now were learning about the blood and Lymph systems, not nearly as exciting as the heart for me, but it really is amazing. Anyways, my plan with this, is after words, I will attend PCC, and knock out some pre-req's for the nursing program, and eventually make my way there. It might not be right after Pioneer, but this is the overall plan.

Ok, moving on...I am so super excited about this bit. I have been matched with a family, jumped all sorts of medical and physiological hoops, contract signed, and now just waiting for blood to come back, and we are ready to roll on getting PREGNANT!!! Wow, 10-12 years ago, this truly was just a dream to be able to share this experience with a family, and now we are sooo close. I can't wait to get the process started!

Lastly, but bestly!!! I'm getting MARRIED!!! I never really thought I would, but I found him, my best friend, and can't imagine anything better. I know I had my ups and downs and my doubts with him, but they were always for the wrong reasons, my head was always in the clouds, and looking for something that was right in front of me the whole time. We are moving in together, and are ready to pick a date. We decided 2012 will be the year, originally we were thinking next year, but with the surrogacy, I'd rather just wait. Now we are going to sit down and pin down a date. We are only doing this once, so 2012, gives us plenty of time to plan and save for exactly what we want. My ring should be done getting sized, not next Monday, but the following...yay!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment