Monday, September 28, 2009

Seems unreal to me...

Size 14...eek How freaking awesome is that???

13 weeks ago I was 18/20, and now a 14/16, more on the 14 side of things(without a muffin top). At first I thought it was the brand of pants, and even when buying the second pair of 14, thought it was the brand...but its not the brand, its me!!!

On a side note, I took my last shopping trip at Torrid. Which is where I had to shop for decent looking plus size clothes. I bought the smallest size shirt they have and its loose on me, and the smallest pant size is roughly 14. So, I'm not upset at all, this relationship lasted entirely too long, and this time I'm done for good...peace out Torrid, please stop sending me coupons, and 'special' offers, I will not take you back.

Thanks for readying my WHOO HOO of the week!

xoxo

1 comment: