Monday, October 5, 2009

You haven't failed until you quit trying...

I am not sure what has happened to me the past couple weeks, but it was like my fitness and healthy eating took a backseat to what, I don't know. Either way I'm not happy about it. I have a million excuses, but that is the thing, is I have been doing this 'No Excuses' thing, so why have I allowed these to slip through and get me down. What it all comes down to is I have made bad choices and I need to change that. Now.

I will be getting pinched within the week or so, and I can tell ya, I'm not looking forward to it. I thinking if I'm lucky I'll be down 1%. I guess that is better than none, but in my eyes its not acceptable.

I have let the 'oh this one thing won't hurt', or 'just this once', but that has to stop. My 'cheat day' really should be a reward for good choices through out the week, and yet I have like clock work made sure I had it, even though my choices weren't the best.

I've noticed I have shut down once I hit my 20lb goal, and got under 200. So now, its time for a new goal. Something that will keep me on track, and keep me motivated.

Today I am going to jump back in full force on the food choices, as well as the fitness. I know good things are in store for me and this amazing body of mine, it will just take time to get there.

Thanks again for all your support!

1 comment:

  1. "Don't stop believin', hold on to the feelin'" -Journey

    ReplyDelete