Friday, October 16, 2009

Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.

Some of you have asked how you can help me...

I appreciate that you care enough about me to ask and to be supportive on my journey. It's a tough thing to do, but I'll say a lot easier than I ever thought it would be.

So here are a few ways that are helpful that may be helpful.

Don't tempt me to stray from my lifestyle change, It's not a diet, or a temporary condition. This is how I'm choosing to live.

Be positive... we can all benefit from positivity in our lives, regardless of whats going on in them.

Don't be judgmental - Meaning, don't be my food police please. It's ok for me to cheat, and I get to choose when and what for. Life happens, and I will plan accordingly.

Be an active participant ...It will benefit you and me both. We can cook something new and healthy together, go for a hike or a bike ride, come to the gym with me for the day and see what I put myself through, it really is a lot of fun. It's really a win-win situation too!

Pay Compliments - It's hard to do for some people, I struggle with this myself, but I try. I know how good it feels to receive these, and they really do make a difference. (I feel like I'm asking for compliments here, but I'm not, just throwing out ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment