Tuesday, October 27, 2009

There are two ways of meeting difficulties: you alter the difficulties, or you alter yourself to meet them. - Phyllis Battome

Here is my next challenge: Pull ups...easy as it sounds, after a bit of research, people seem to express how difficult they are, even for some fit folks out there, but especially with my body weight. Luckily it is steadily decreasing, and my muscle mass is growing, its still quite a bit to pull up.

BUT...

I am gonna do it anyways.

Gotta love the google, believe it or now, I just googled 'How to do pull-ups'

Wondering if I can post videos on this thing? Well if so, I will post my pull up... :) Oh...maybe I should post my attempted pull-up today to watch my progress...hmmm just maybe :)

Anyways, just throwing one of my goals out there...

1 comment:

  1. Cool, pull ups are hard. I could never do one, don't know if I can now. Probably would need to do something else to build up arm strength first. Besides typing ;-P

    ReplyDelete