Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cross Fit

So I heard about cross fit, and with how much I loved flashing my guns, it sounded amazing to me...so I asked Keith if he wanted to join me as well.

Keith and I joined crossfit on January 30th. A year and a half ago this work out that they are STARTING us on would have been easy...done it with a hand behind my back while doing jumping jacks around the instructor...on this day...not so much, 1.5 years of not working out, poor eating habits, and having a baby wrecked havoc on this body of mine. I went form a size 12/14 to 18/20 ACK! I never wanted to be here again, what happened? Who cares, the damage is done and now were moving forward.

So I pushed through rowing, pushups (which turns out I can't do anymore) and whatever she threw our way. Day 2...waste no time, lets do pullups...um no! Day 3 KTE (knee to elbow) yay it sounds fun...its not! I tried saying I was afraid of heights, turns out 5" wouldn't classify as "heights", but I did it.

They always talk about muscle memory, my muscles do not remember very well at all it turns out, much like me.

Ok, so a week into cross fit I've already noticed changes. I'm sore again, and love it! I have more energy, and get up and clean the house, wake up and look for work, better moods and super share, but the ole sexual drive is back. These all make a girl...and her man happy. (Your welcome mom, I know you were dying to know)

So were into the routine of cross fit now, and they send me an email about a challenge...Since I'm feeling amazing again, I think, "HA, I laugh at challenges...yea I'll do it"

to be cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment